Facebook Vs Twitter Analytics
I came across this interesting comparison of Facebook Vs Twitter
This analysis been done by digitalsurgeons an online marketing agency in association with many number of sources. Though ‘am not sure about the validity of this analytics, just for reading, it seemed interesting and here I go share with my blog readers the same.
The tops findings are listed as below:
- 88 percent of 500 million are aware of Facebook, while 87 percent of 106 million are aware of Twitter
- 12 percent of Facebook users update their status every day vs. 52 percent for Twitter
- Males make up 46 percent of Facebook users, and 48 percent of Twitter
- 30 percent access Facebook via mobile vs. 37 percent for Twitter
- 40 percent follow a brand on Facebook vs. 25 percent on Twitter
- 70 percent of Facebook users are outside the U.S. vs. 60 percent for Twitter
Here is the pie chart!